LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   02 February 2018

Criminal case

Respective Sir, Mere Bua ji, Fufaji, 3 sister n 1 brother ko ek ladke ne maar dia, pr woh abhi tak pakad me nahi aa paya h.. Case kuch aise h ki ek ladka bua ji ki beti ke peeche pada tha or iski wajah se hamari kaafi badnami bhi hui, fir humne apni behan ko foreign study karne bhej dia. Woh ladka 6 mahine se Gumshuda tha .. uski family ne police me FIR bhi karwai thi or fir 6 mahine baad aake usne poori family ko khatam kar dia aur ab bhi woh faraar hai, police bhi kuch nahi kar rhi h. Case bhi open padaa hai .. koi Gawahi nahi de rha h, Gawaah nahi h toh kuch hoga nahi kya sir Police ko kya karna chahie? Kya ladke ke parents ko jail me torture remand pr nahi le skte kya police wale ? Kya karna chahie pls bataiye sir Sister foreign se aai to uski gawahi accept nahi ki jaa rhi hai Kya karna chahie sir pls suggest

 3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   02 February 2018

File a writ before Hon'ble High Court better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Logan Riley   05 June 2020

Hello, I would like to add my own point of view in this case. First of all, you should address the professional assistance in order to solve this issue. When I need some help with management essays to the juridical problem I simply search the web. 

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     06 June 2020

In the present facts of the matter first move an application before the concerned magistarte for the status of the investigation. The Magistarte is competent under section 156 (3) CrPC to supervise the investigation. You may also submit an application to the higher police officials. It is advisible not to approach the Hon'ble  High Court at the first instance.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query