LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr.yadav (Doctor)     20 June 2013

Criminal breach of trust

Dear Sir I am a doctor working in offshore industry.My Previous employer Hajwane's Healthcare,Mumbai owes me salary for the month of April and May amounting to Rs.1,78,666/-. I joined the company on contract basis 20th Feb 2013 as Ship Doctor.My contract duration was till 30june or completion of project.I worked offshore for 67 days and was relieved of my duty when the project was completed. After completion of 1st month I did not recieve any salary I emailed the company numerous times unsuccessfully requesting timely payment of salary.Later on I threatened to quit if my salary is not paid.Following my threat the company transferred Rs.50,000/- in my account which was less than half of my expected salary.On enquiry and request of salary slip I was told that this was only a part of my salary as consolation and my whole salary will be paid to me along with the salary slips once I reach onshore in April end. When I reached onshore after completion of project I was told by the company's head that they have send my salary details to the accounts department and I will recieve my salary soon.Since then I have been contacting them every week and the only reply i get is that you will recieve your salary soon but I haven't recieved anything yet. The company also offered me another job for a new project which I declined and I joined another company in Singapore. Now the defaulter company is telling me to visit their office in Mumbai and on salary request I am getting the same reply that I will recieve my salary soon. He only issued me an appointment letter and kept the offer letter signed by me with himself.Today he mails me that my salary is not 80000 and but 30000 and that payment of 50000 covers all dues. I have some emails which he accepts that payment of 50000 is partial payment of march and he will pay my whole payment when I come offshore. Please guide mewhat to do??


 7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 June 2013

You arrange to send a legal notice to the company with all the details due and file a writ petition in the Maharastra High court since the company head office residing there.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 June 2013


do you have your appointment letter which clearly states your salary ?

dr.yadav (Doctor)     20 June 2013

No i have an appointment letter but it doesn't shows the salary....the offer letter signed by me is with the company


Though the  offer letter signed by you is with the Employer ,do you have copy of offer letter sent to you by the Co.  I think the offer letter must have been sent to you via e mail. If so you may send legal notice by an lawyer contradicting their version that your salary was Rs. 30000/ not Rs.80000/-. For any help may contact.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     20 June 2013

do you have any salary account or any record of any sort regarding your salary ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2013

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=85528&offset=1#.UfmCW6zQzmk

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2013

also repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=82847&offset=1#.UfmCv6zQzmk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register