Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju rajendra (Manager)     22 August 2012

Criminal breach of trust

Sir,

I am a transporter from Amravati having godown, Last year one consigner party from south send a agricultural goods to our godown to forward to consignee party in north through commission agent between consigner and consignee, who has also to provide Form of declaration for import of consignee party. Due to certain reason commission agent (Broker) has not given clearence & provided us the Form for despatching to consignee party. Since then the goods are laying in our godown we are regularly in touch with commission agent for providing Form for despatch. Now Consigner has made a complaint in south by making guilty to Commission agent and to us for not completing the transaction and his payment. South Police has given us notice stating as criminal breach of trust and cheating.

As the full transaction was only known to commission agent (Broker) & we don't know the consigner & consignee party. Since we provide godown & transport  for transhipment further we were awating for further instruction from the broker but we didn't get clearence. Now I want to know what are the legal happenings and what action are required to be taken to prevent myself in this transaction, as I was not on a fault. Also this seems & known that  Consigner has broken some relation with Commission agent now they want full payment of goods from both of us since now the quality of agricultural goods may not be fresh.

Commission agent is known to us, he is stating us that need not to worry & you will not be penalised, He will be trying to make the settelment.

Please give me a legal advice to protect my self.

Anticipating reply from you.

Thanks.

Please adv    

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register