Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonia (NA)     09 January 2013

Criminal appeal

Dear All,

Please give your advice and action what to do now

My life has become very much stressful and also we all ( my family , my parents, my in laws ) all are living in fear.

I was twiced attacked by my maternal's uncle son and his mother. They want to kill me , they already have mudered my uncle.
The whole thing is that my maternal uncle got married in year 1983 and blessed with one son in 1984, my aunty got separeted from him because she was the only earning person in her house and her father dont want her to stay with my uncle , my uncle too was earning good , but due to interference of her father, she left my uncle and went to her father's place. My uncle was alll alone. she never allowed my uncle to meet his son. my uncle tried very hard to make her understand but all wasted. I have all the FIR copies with me.

In year 1992., I along with my grandmother come to my uncle's place and we started living with him. she never came. After that when all my family members ( my mother , my grandmother, elder uncle) all told my uncle to take the divorce from her, so my uncle filed the divorce case.

In between my uncle's son come and fight with him along with her mother. any time they come and start fightining with him , only after the interference of police they go back.

In year 2008, my uncle's son file a false case against my uncle , myself and my husband stating that we want to kill him under section 307. on investigation it was found that false case has been filed and he was charged under section 182 ipc.

Again in year 2010, in night the son came with gun, he fired with that which hit me on my left hand and my chest , but god's grace i was saved.
My uncle Filed the FIR and gave the evidence against him in court, while returning from the court in year 2011. they hire the shooter, they attack again and in which my uncle was dead and i was injured very badly. they left no chance, again the God save me. I have two children. and now we all are in fear. i have to leave the place where i was living with my uncle.

i am living in hide place. but how long i can live like this i have children to whom i have to look after. my parents are also older.

please help me what to do in this case.

Now this boy has got bail from high court allahabad on both the cases : he filed case for criminal appeal where he was sentence 10 years imprisonment from trial court.

and also in another case where he was involved in section 120 B for mudering his father.
one case was under u/s 307 for year 2010 and  another case was under section 302, 307 and 120 B
during year 2011 he was in jail and he planned everything from there.

Now what judicial system it is , where the victim should go now when criminal like this are granted bail in such cases.

Please adivce, i am not financially strong to go to supreme court as i am not able to pay huge amount of fees for the lawyer, can i put revision against these bail in high court.

Learning

3 Replies

rahul (director)     09 January 2013

you can file for cancelation of bail.

sonia (NA)     09 January 2013

where to file for bail cancellation in high court only

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     10 January 2013

@sonia

You can file for cancellation of bail from the court where it was granted. Suppose he was granted bail from Sessions Courts, then you have to approch Sessions Court.

This seems a very serious case of family rivalry and mental disbalance from your aunty's side. I strongly believe if you can show some prima-facie evidences in court regarding your claims and seek police protection, then court would certainly help you. Seek help from local police to get police protection. If they don't listen then go to court seeking action to provide police protection for you and your family members.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register