LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran   09 February 2017

Criminal appeal!

hello Experts!

myself Durgaprasad! my wife filed case on 354D IPC, the admant majistrate with out hearing our argument with fixed mindset convicted me for 1 year! fined 3 thousend.

immidiatly we filed pitition in apealate court. now it is running!  we have filed a petition under section 391 for further evidence, it was still in pending. the judge asked me to compromise with girl. even majistrate made a mistake how could she convit the husband under 354D ipc? the same i question registry AP high court registry it was pending,

i doubt the district judge he will upheld the conviction without going through the merits.


so i need your help to get ridoff  going to jail even he convicted again.

is there any way to get stay on conviction.before hand?


 2 Replies

Criminal cases should be discussed with a lawyer in person by presenting the full details. Suggestions cannot be and should not be given on a public forum.

shrenik (lawyer)     21 February 2017

dear friend , contact a good lawyer or contact me , you will easily get rid out of this in appeal .


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads