LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjana... (nodesignation)     14 March 2013


Can a normal divorce case be converted into criminal case....?


 3 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     14 March 2013

No it is not possible.

CAW Cell Procedure

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     14 March 2013

yes, no jurisdiction for family courts to convert into criminal case.

heral (working)     14 March 2013

Sir,  one of my friend whose husband expired  year  2006 , when she renew passport by mistake while filling form not shown that her hudband is expired and now she is widower, pls advise now what she can do? where she contact to solve the problem. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register