LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b B Raju   12 April 2021

criminal

my brother creating false documents grabbed my share of property. Aggrieved by his action I have filed a private complaint before the magistrate praying the court to refer my complaint to police. The honble megistrate insted of refering the matter to police directly dealing with the case. Six years over except recording my statement/evidence and cross examination the case has not moved further. Due to carona and closure of courts the case is further delaying. At present my age is 70 years and I'm suffering with serious ailments like Cancer, heart and kidney diseases. I am afraid that I may not live more and my days are counting. At this juncture my question is what happens if something happens to me? Will my brother (accused) go away happily scotfree? Another important factor here to be noted is that I am not having any legal hairs in india to prosecute the case since they areop settled abroad. is there any way to approach the high court for speedy trail at this carona period. please advise what steps I have to take legally?

Learning

2 Replies

mandadi ramakrishna goud   13 April 2021

yes you can seek direction from high court by directing the consent court to dispose the matter with in 4 - 5 weeks or any other orders for the speedy disposal of the case

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     13 April 2021

I do agree with expert Ramakrisha ji points

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register