LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shabbirkagdi   19 February 2015


i am facing some problem i have issued a cheque to a party as i have purchased a plant but they have done a fraud to me by not giving actual so i have looked at it that the cheque which i issued get bounce now if i want to be get clear than what to do i dont want to give the amount as they done fraud to me and stil my bounce cheque is with them please sugest the needfull.



 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     19 February 2015

if they have done some fraud on you why dont you deal with them legally.if the cheque you have given bounced then they can take legal action on you with the cheque return memo.if they file a notice on you for bouncing you need to respond within fifteen days.otherwise they might pull u to court u/s 138 of nia or u/s 420 or they might pull you to civil court  by filing a summary suit against you

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     20 February 2015

Do one thing  consult nearest advocate and give notice to return the cheque secure by playing fruad. Then file cheating case against them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register