Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeet Joshi   30 June 2022

crime against online Harresment

I am just a normal citizan of India. Basically it started some months back when due to my lust I took a service from prostitute. however it was a fraud and the people behind it are continuously harresing and asking money even after months. I was not indulged in any s*xual activity as it was a fraud. However they are harresing me that they will leak my number or would give it to police. please help ke with legal advice. i don't know if this is the right place but please help me with the issue.


 3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   30 June 2022

Dear client you should approach via phone call then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt.
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2022

To Report Harassment. Dial 112 or 181. Log on to. 

Abdul Israr   16 July 2022

First of all do not make any payment to them. Block all the mumbers/mails or other correspondence from which you are receiving the threats. You can file a complaint with your local police station/ cyber crimes wing regarding the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query