LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preethu (Student)     26 December 2012

Credit rating problem

Sir, this question was posted in income tax forum and same being posted to get any advice/suggestion from experts.  I have client wants to file a suite on his relation for spoiling his credit rating score. Accordiing to him, he had taken add-on credit card in his relation name with high limit and given to relation, he maxed out the limit and was irregular in paying minimum balance on time for contineous few years and settled the balance with CC firm. the CIBIL rating dropped from 800+ to mare 550 due to this act which he is facing problem with obtaining further loans. he decides to take legal action for the act. Where does this complaint/suite fits into (criminal/Civil/etc.). What are the option one does have in this situation. Thanks for the suggestion. Preetham-

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     26 December 2012

since it was an add on card. the primary card holder shall be sole responsible for any wrong doings of the secondary card holder. Thus, while issuing add on card in the relation you need to be very careful as th person may misuse it or may cause problem and you might not be in a position say much.

Further, you may not take any legal action except recovery of dues, if any. Since you were aware that if the said person doesnot settle the dues of CC on time then it shall affect your credit rating. Therefore, you cannot take any action for drop in rating.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Sudhir Lal (Expert)     19 April 2013

I had a similar problem with CIBIL. I got in touch with Credit Sudhaar( www.creditsudhaar.com ) They are a crack team run by professionals from the financial services industry. Excellent responses, always available to take my queries.. These guys at Credit Sudhaar are ever reliable. you can contact them on 022-67886788

Sudhir Lal (Expert)     17 May 2013

From past years i had problems regarding paying off debts and taxes and also regarding credit cards so through my network i came across this company called Credit Sudhaar which deals with credit health improvement for the customers, so there by i contact them and shared what problem did i have and discussed with them, they helped me out respectfully and solved all my problems that i was facing. I was completely impressed with their feedback.

You can contact them on : 02267886788 or on their website www.creditsudhaar.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register