Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhasish (manager)     27 June 2012

Credit card settlement

Hi

I had Stan-Chart Cr card dues. Shaha Finlease approched me to do the settlement. I agreed on that. Please see the attachment. can i trust on that. Will my cibil record show that the matter is closed. how many days it will take?

They offered that I can pay the amount through bank transfer.

The payment towards the Outstanding of the account as mentioned in the letter can be made by visiting any of the nearest below mentioned Bank Branch. they also told that to mention my current mailing address to courier the original letter .

pl guide me what i should do now?

Regards

Subhasish

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 June 2012

You may reject that you are aware that SC bank has sold, transferred, assigned all rights vide deed dated 9th February. If you have not made any request for settlement you may deny the claim of the company that you have made a request.

This company has mentioned that pursuant to your request and terms and conditions contained therein ………..You may deny that there has been any request and terms and conditions having been contained in being supplied to you. You may ask what are these terms and conditions and demand POD of having supplied these?

You may mention that compliance to the settlement shall be equal by this company, bank and you. You may mention that company shall check the cheques supplied by you like currency and shall supply you the certified copy of the cheques (photocopy attested by company).

This company has mentioned that appropriate status shall be mentioned and updated in CIBIL. Settlement status is updated as e.g.  “written off” and is equally bad for being eligible for any loan. You may demand that company and bank shall admit their error to CIBIL with a copy to you and shall update the status as having reported by error and shall clean your credit history maintained with CIBIL, and call back your name from any other agency e.g. master Card negative Feedback List, Experian, Equafax etc or any other and that bank and company shall state in writing the complete list band address of all such agency (ies). Company shall be liable to be prosecuted if your credit history, credit rating and credit worthiness,  is not corrected and you are denied a loan due to this company. if you do not get it this company shall demand another amount for repairing your CIBIL report.

You may pay by cheque only that too against a proper acknowledgment under original seal and signature of the competent employee of the company. This company should state in writing who is this competent employee and what is his designation, address. Bank shall confirm this competent employee in writing.

You may reject the condition of arbitration and venue of arbitration at Mumbai and arbitrator to be appointed by this company and arbitrator’s decision a s final and binding on you. You may insist on arbitrator to be appointed by you, venue to be your location, and decision of your arbitrator final and binding on the company and bank.

If you are comfortable with the amount of settlement you may accept the amount.

Ask this company and bank to write your old address, PAN number DOB, father’s name, Mother’s maiden name as in record of the bank and supply it by redg. post only at your lawyer’s address.

You may proceed as deemed fit.

subhasish (manager)     27 June 2012

thanks sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 June 2012

Let your lawyer structure and draft your representations and handle the offer of this company and involve bank. Let the bank be informed that company has drafted the letter on imaginary grounds and that you wish that bank and this company should amend the language on facts and mutual acceptance, equality, and that you accept the amount offered by company ( if you do).Your lawyer shall handle it.

SHAHA FINLEASE CUSTOMER SERVIC (BANKING)     22 March 2019

Dear Customer,

The account is settled by SHAHA FINLEASE.

Please feel free to call us or write to us for any further clarification.

Assuring you the best of services always.

Thanks and Regards

Customer Service

Shaha Finlease Pvt Ltd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register