LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G Satya Narayana   24 January 2017

Credit card payment

Hello Bashista Sir, Sub: Could not pay my Credit Cards Outstanding and Personal Loan EMIs I was reading the bolgs on CC defaut and Personal Loan default. I need your support, I am really worried and looking for a suggestion which could help me to come out of the current situation: I was working as a Engineer in one of the top in Hyderabad, I Region my job due to my helth problems. I have 1 Personal Loans: with Axis (300000 Out Standing) Apart from this, I have two credit cards with outstanding amount of 140000 and 95000K, with HDFC and ICICI bank. I don't have to pay my credit cards minimum payments and personal loan EMIs Last 6 months. Now my financial position very bad and my family also same. please reply to my issue. I will be thankful to you. Thanks Satya Narayana

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Dont know what you are looking for.

Are you looking for some one to clear off your debts?  Well, in that case you have come to wrong place.  You can wait for Mr Bashista to reply in mean time find some job.  

If you dont have capacity why even spend money on credit?  Bad example for your kids, like this you go jail or be on the run forever.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2017

Exactlly what is your query ?  Do you want to evade the legally borroweed amount and fly scot free and wants such ways ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 January 2017

Who is Mr. Bashista?

If you have read his blogs then approach him thru the blog and discuss.

The borrower should be careful to watch paying capacity, before borrowing.

Borrower should pay.

If you are unable to pay due to some genuine reasons, then you may take up the matter with lenders to reschedule, if possible.

The lenders may agree, per their policy, if possible.

If the lenders are resorting to illegal ways, threats then lodge complaint with their Grievance Redressal Cell, MD,CEO, regulator RBI, police, court of law.

biswajit   24 January 2017

YOUR SHOULD TO PAY OTHER WISE YOU HAVE LEGAL PROBLEM. YOU WILL GET MORE TIME FROM LENDERS AND PAY SLOWLY AS YOU WILL BE MAN TO YOUR CHILD 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2017

It is not the fault of the banks that you became jobless now.  They lent you money considering your paying capacity which you showed them.  If the debt is not more than three years they can file civil suit and recover money from you.  Or else they will depute goons.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2017

Do not forget.  Your liability is welling by day to day interest. each day the sun rises it adds interestt (compound) to your debt.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 January 2017

You need to settle the matter with lenders.

Settlement is adverse entry and shall affect your credibility and ability to borrow in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register