LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pardeep Singh   21 March 2024

Credit card outstanding in abu dhabi


My father was working in abu dhabi and he was suddenly terminated from service and returned to india last year but now my father has a outstanding credit card amount of 23000 aed by  abu dhabi commercial bank. I would like to know can my father visit others countries or the ban can only apply for Gulf countries...

Please answer me regarding my question... 


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 March 2024

That country can ban his entry into that country alone and cannot extend this ban to other countries.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 March 2024

The issue of "outstanding loan" on a credit card and "ban" on entry in the country are two different subjects which cannot be correlated. 

Be clear about facts vis-a-vis query.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 March 2024

He  will be arrested on arrival in UAE alone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More