LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shreyas   06 November 2019

Credit card

Hi this is shreyas. I have a taken sbi credit card. Last few months I couldn't pay the dues amount. The amount is 32000 and they are increasing month on month. Even I am not working any where. Still I am trying for job. Until this I was paying due amount with out fail. And now they torturing a lot. I know I couldn't sit on jail even I failed to pay the credit card amount. But it's my duty to clear outstanding. Because of sbi agents torture I cant concentrate on anything. Please tell me how to sort this problem.

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : Shreyas
Hi this is shreyas. I have a taken sbi credit card. Last few months I couldn't pay the dues amount. The amount is 32000 and they are increasing month on month. Even I am not working any where. Still I am trying for job. Until this I was paying due amount with out fail. And now they torturing a lot. I know I couldn't sit on jail even I failed to pay the credit card amount. But it's my duty to clear outstanding. Because of sbi agents torture I cant concentrate on anything. Please tell me how to sort this problem.

Pray an application to the SBI for the matter(with received copy)

Even if their agent tourturing you go to police,as you are female so you have point that they are using abuse words...bla..bla bla

So 1st make an application to SBI then go to Police.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 November 2019

Also  Focus for a permanent remedy, approach SBI for compromise, borrow from one and clear the compromised amount, and live peacefully ever after.  This is not at present a litigation query.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

Fully agreed with above views.

There are clear guidelines that banks cannot employ goons but they do employ tough person who go to the extnet of social humiliation of debtor.  No remdy lies against such insult as ong as debit is liable to pay.

Remedy lies against thretering extortion as a short cut of civil suit.  But why a person is debit because he has no money so cannot fight back.

You have in any case to pay so why increase interest which swells with each surise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register