Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jas   07 March 2016

Credit card

Hi,

I'm from Delhi

I forced to apply for credit card.. I never wanted to apply for credit card and this happened in Calcutta I was working there.. I still paid all the dues on time... I used to stay with a family and the lady used up all my credit card and the limit was 25000. and she promised to pay me back and yet she hasn't paid yet... and the case has come to Delhi So I didnt pay my credit card since 2013, Now I really dont want to pay first: I never used the credit card after the dues that I paid on time.. Second I really cant afford to pay it... Recently I got a call god knows from where he said supposedly said he is from Civil and said to pay off or else this thing will go the court and things like... I told him I can't pay infact my room mate spoke to them.. Cause I really cant afford as I have  family Issues going on,... They said you have to pay it off by 25th March 2016 which I really cant pay 

Please help me I really need some help in this?

I know what will happen next that I can't apply for any loan or credit card 

please help me

Learning

1 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     12 March 2016

When the credit card is in UR name,whether U have used it personally or someone has done it,the liability revolves around Ur neck as U are the defaulter.UR name would have already entered the CIBIL records.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register