LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

password   16 December 2018

Cr pc 340 application

I have a application under section Cr PC 340  which I already presented in front of the judge/ court, the judge said that let us first complete the cross between the parties than we will look into this application. but opposit counsel always avoid cross examination My concern is regarding how i can bound/ convince the judge to take my application into consideration promptly or, if possible, now itself. Any citations regarding the same will be dearly appreciated.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 December 2018

When the matter is before the court, please have patience and let Judge conclude on such dragging of litigation by the other party.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     18 December 2018

Ideally S.340 CrPC application is to be taken up only after cross of concerned deponent.

SAURABH PARMAR   06 July 2019

dear friend, search into Google for" supreme court citations u/s. 340 cr.p.c, explore the options one by one, u will definitely win to get the above-said, even if not, go to YouTube and find complete solution by "all rounder guru's video by searching "how to file application u/s.340 cr.p.c". 100% beneficial.

download from the link by clicking descripttion and then link in blue colour after scrolling down.

I tell if people don't know, if the content is of high importance, and one is disturbed highly, then it would be contempt of supreme court if the current judge postpone 340 cr.p.c, judge has no right to not to take and entertain it at first, and proceed the related case proceeding. he must have to dispose off that application first, use authorities of supreme court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register