LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Y Singh N Rajput (Management Consultant)     26 April 2013

Cr.appeal u/s 137

A delay of 187 days is requested to be condoned from Gujarat High Court while filing appeal against the judgment of suordinate court. Can it be granted?


 3 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases.     26 April 2013

1) what is the case civil or criminal.


2) what Judgement you want to challange.


Depending on above and with proper cause delay will be condoned, get help of expert .

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     26 April 2013

Dear Querist

in the interest of justice and if the court is satisfied that there is sufficeinet reason then the court may pass an order to condone the delay. many judgments passed by the courts in this regards.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     29 April 2013

Condonatttion of delay depends upon the reason mentioned by appellant  in delay condon application.If court finds sufficient reason than the court will allow application and delay will be condoned othewise the application will be diimissed .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register