Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (a)     19 May 2011

CPRC 125 False allegation

My wife has send me a notice thru lawyer claiming maintenence under CRPC 125

In that notice she has made all false allegations that I used to beat her daily, give bad words, used to suspect her, etc.

Trust me I never did it. How do I prove i have never done this? Will the court consider all the false allegations of her?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

You need to wait for two years to complete before filling for divorce if you want to use dissertion ground. You can not  insert this ground  by filling divorce application before two years completion and inserting this ground when two years complete.

(Guest)

Sorry reply posted in wrong thread.

For your case these are pressure tactics. She will have to prove all these allegations.  Do you have any evidence to dissprove these allegation. If you have then you are better placed.

rajendra (a)     19 May 2011

No i dont have any evidence to disprove her allegations.

Wont the court ask her for proof for the allegations she made ?

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     19 May 2011

1. my wife has also filed false CRPC-125 and claiming huge amount for maintence.

in CRPC- 125 she claimed the same allegation hat i beat her and throw out of home which is not true and how can i prove this that i never did.

2. also she has filed false DV case ( u/s 18,19,20,22) and same allegation that i am beating her, asking for money and harrase her. but in DV case she produced my fake bank statement. i filed case against her in same court and court filed sommons and court consider it as offence.

My Q: 

- will DV case result affect CRPC-125 ?
- or DV case and CRPC-125 are two different cases and i  have to pay maintence in any case even if i win DV case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register