LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis (CHIEF)     29 September 2019

Cpc 151 Suit

Respected counsels

Im the defendant in the case,the plaintiff have made complaint against me for my property.
He have wrongly made the statement in the complaint copy and i have already filed written statement my query is that whether the plaintiff could change or edit the complaint which the case already in apperance/sentence stage

kindly clarify



 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   30 September 2019

Yes he can amend his statement if it is mistaken. By filing application for amendment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query