LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankita   26 November 2021

Covid 19 compensation

My father passed away due to covid 19.  I live in Faridabad, Haryana. How do I avail of rs. 50,000 compensation being provided for it by the government ? Where do I apply? 


 5 Replies

Anwarulla Mahammad   27 November 2021

Contact COVID cell at your respective Collector's office
1 Like

Anaita Vas   27 November 2021

The Supreme Court has approved the scheme of granting Rs 50,000 compensation to the kin of those who died of Covid-19 in India.  

You will have to submit your claims through a form issued by the state authorities along with specified documents, including a death certificate

You will have to produce essential documents like RTPCR test, the concerned authorities can modify death certificates.

You can approach their nearest taluk office for more details and clarifications.



Anaita Vas


1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 November 2021

You can apply to the local municipal office for COVID 19 compensation with proper documents

1 Like

minakshi bindhani   27 November 2021

Hello Ms Ankita I am sorry for your loss.

I would like to tell you that those seeking compensation will have to submit a claim form which will be issued by the state authorities.
It said that DDMA officials will have to ensure that the claim process including verification, sanction, and disbursal is people-friendly.

All claims must be settled within 30 days of submission of the required documents, and disbursed through the Aadhaar-linked direct benefit transfer procedures,”

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 November 2021

Submit your claim to local DDMA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query