Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mitesh   25 April 2020

Cousin sister relative claming my dad house share

Hello All,

i have my cousin sister(dad sister daughter) staying with me from last 23 years in our house  ,my dad has taking his responsibility of his education and marriage.she is grown up with us.now my cousin started claming my house share and fighting with my dad ,saying this is staying with us form last 23 years and born and bought up with us so she should get share in our house .my dad refused this claim . how duirng this lockdown she went her home where her parent reside in same town ,my mom told her that please do come after a lockdown, not to enter our home now.since staying with us she has not taken quartinine seriously ,every day she goes to other cousin house in other building ,she invite other relative this quartatine time to our home repeatly telling her not to do so .n

Now she came to our door with her mom and other cousin ,create scence to forecefully enter my home,my mom told her to come after quartatine,she didnt obeyd us she abused my parent and me,banged safetly door,cousin mom shouted that she is staying with us from 23 years so she should get a share  . now she has filed Nc in my dad name ,she want police help to enter our home ,she has all legal document(ration card,adhar card) in her parent home address.

1)Does police help her to enter our home she was staying with us for last 23 years ,we dont want her after this incident to enter our home,

2)does she has a right in my dad house ,she is a relative and stayig with us 

3)i dont want her ,hence4th to stay with us .she should not enter my home or my localtity ,how to stop her permantly to not to come my home after this incident.

4)does in this lockdown police has right to take her NC or any comapliant.

pleae do help me

Thanking you 

Mitesh

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 April 2020

1. IF Title Ownership of House belongs to your Father /Parents, THEN said cousin sister has no legal right to stake any right /claim on the house, in any manner whatsoever.  This is irrespective of any number of years that she might have stayed in your house.

2. Father can file a local Civil Court suit, to restrain the cousin sister, from entering his House. This is possible under the Senior Citizen laws.

3. Police has no jurisdiction to interfere in such Civil matters, in anyway whatsoever.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

mitesh   26 April 2020

Can father complaint to police ,to stop her from entering our house. Or is civil suit is a must.??

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 April 2020

Originally posted by : mitesh
Can father complaint to police ,to stop her from entering our house. Or is civil suit is a must.??

YOU are suggested to Re-Read point no. 3, this time more "S-L-O-W-L-Y"

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 May 2020

The cousin sister has no right or claim unless of course, she had been adopted by your parents in accordance with the due procedure.

However, the posting suggests deeper issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register