LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (na)     26 January 2013

Court summon served in office address

Dear Experts, i am looking for the judgement given by Hon'ble supreme court that court summon deliver in office is subject to cruelty. Can anyone please provide me copy of that judgement. Its bit urgent

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     26 January 2013

I dont think there could be any such view point, but if it is there then I am curious to read such a judgment.

cm jain sir (ccc)     27 January 2013

Writing defamatory letters/complaints is cruelty n It can help in divorse case. pls see below judgement-

D.N. Sharma vs Usha Sharma AIR 2004 Delhi 198 Held “In view of the aforesaid, in my opinion, writing letters to the authorities making slanderous allegations against the appellant, repeating the same not only in her own statement but also suggesting them to the appellant during the course of his cross*xamination lends credence to the fact that the wife was persisting them to humiliate and wounding the feelings of the husband which have made impossible for him to live in the matrimonial home with the wife. These allegations are of such quality, magnitude and consequence as to cause mental pain, agony and suffering amounting to the reformulated concept of cruelty in matrimonial life causing profound and lasting disruption driving the husband to feel deeply hurt and reasonably apprehend that it was impossible for him to live with the respondent.”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register