court stay is cancelled by dc

i have stay on my agriculture land from court and the soil conservation officer is saying that dc orders are above court

What are facts of case ? In case it is a revenue case, order of DC  shall not be disturbed and stay be granted by any civil court.

If any stay has been granted by a Civil Court, obtain copy of order passed by DC and submit to concerned Court granted stay order, through your lawyer.

Fact posted are confusing, vague and incomplete.


Deputy Manager

Original querist Jitender Kaushik, the 'stay' of the Civil Court may be on the litigation proceedings, but not against other associated formalities of the district/state administration. Hence, soil conservation officer may be doing his job. Please peruse the 'stay order' diligently.

Facts, as posted, are incomplete as to the contents and scope of the Orders passed by the Court nad the DC.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x