LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun prasad   21 October 2022

Court status

What does the status "Counter" mean? I have checked the case status online and it shows,

1st hearing - Issue of service
2nd hearing - Written statement
3 rd hearing (yet to come) - counter

I am the defendant.

Learning

14 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 October 2022

After the written statement is filed by the defendant, the next stage of the suit is the production of documents. Both the plaintiff and defendant are required to file the documents that are in their possession.

1 Like

arun prasad   21 October 2022

Can I ask for the written statement that my advocate submitted?

Molly Watkins   24 October 2022

I’m sure the information on your blog would be pretty understandable for various people. I hope after getting the suggestion from experts the people able to take a wise decision. The people who want computer science dissertation help they can avail of the on your blog please continue sharing further recommending updates always.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 October 2022

Your advocate could not have filed the Written Statement without obtaining your signature. What exactly is the issue you are facing? Please post relevant facts.

1 Like

arun prasad   24 October 2022

I saw online that my case is in "Counter" status. But I haven't signed any document or written statement and I wanted to know what written statement that my advocate has submitted in the previous hearing.

Puspendu Dutta (Advocate )     24 October 2022

yes you sould 

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 October 2022

What is the case number? Which court?

arun prasad   26 October 2022

CNR Number - TNNM060006242022

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 October 2022

Which Court?

arun prasad   27 October 2022

Tiruchengode court, Namakkal district, Tamil nadu

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     27 October 2022

counter means filing of counter reply by plaintiff to your WS.

But I haven't signed any Written statement, My advocate said WS is still not ready !!!! Also my advocate name is not updated in my case ( As referred online)

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 October 2022

It appears that the counter is in respect of IA, not the main suit. The Written Statement is not yet filed.

Thanks a lot for the clarification @venu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register