LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh Kumar (XYZ)     28 February 2015

court procedure

Hi My wife desserted me and living with her parents in a different state since more than a year. Now suddenly local police approached my residence and servered a court notice which is asking me to appear in the mentioned date to respond to the petition filed by my wife. It has got no other details. This has come from family court. Can anybody tell me what kind of petition it could be which is served through police. (divorce, DV, CRPC 125 etc). I am yet to engage a local lawyer to get a copy Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 February 2015

Dear, No need to worry, just appear before the court and ask for complete papers along seek the time for the same .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Pinakin Joshi (Independent)     01 March 2015

approach high court of respective state!!! claim for your fundamental right of Article 14 & 15 which is being being violeted by this court by not providing you the details of proceedings which are going to be prosecuted against you are not aware aobut it!!!! it is the duty of court and the petitioner's advocate to provide the copy of notice to respondent!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register