Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tauqir   05 May 2015

Court order on change of date of birth in passport

My first passport was issued when I was about 5 years old which was re-issued later. It has my DOB as 16/02/1992, whereas my high school certificate has my DOB as 16/09/1990. When I approached to passport office with an affidavit and other documents for change in DOB, I was returned with a remark "court order is required". I wish to ask following,

1. From where and how may I get this court order, and how long it will take?

2. If I go to USA with same passport on Study visa/employment visa, will there be any legal problom.

3.I am from Lucknow, where and whome should I contact.

My personal no. is 9415460352 .


 1 Replies

Rajesh Kulkarni (Advocate)     10 June 2015

Mr. Tauqir,

Please provide ur correct DOB of these two 16-02-1992 or 16-09-1990, so that it would be easier to guide you and from which place you are from.


Rajesh Kulkarni




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query