LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dimple Shah (prop)     18 June 2013

Court order

Maintainence judgement is in favor of my brother.

Can we still file perjury against his wife even after the Highcourt has passed the judgement....??

Is it adviseable to do that....?


 3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     18 June 2013

if the maintenance i in your brother favour 

what is the need of prejury to prove again complicated the matter 

1 Like

Dimple Shah (prop)     18 June 2013

My brother suffered in business due to divorce and recent recession.... He is planning to take up a job.... can he...? Can we try for job abroad..... can he do that.... divorce case is now to start up in family court....

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     18 June 2013

Yes he may. You can seek an exeption of personal appearance. lawyer would appear on his behalf.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register