LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SATYA DEV SINGH ROY (NONE)     07 June 2011

Court notice not received to start the case

SIR ACCOURING TO MY ADVOCATE ON 31ST MAY, 2011 THE SDJM COURT PORAHAT OF CHAIBASA HAD ISSUED THE NOTICE AND ALSO SEND TO ME TO START PROCEDURE MY CASE FURTHER IN THE COURT...BUT 8 DAYS HAD PASSED AWAY SINCE THE NOTICE WAS ISSUED, HOWEVER TILL NOW I AM NOT RECEIVED IT. AND ON 14TH JUNE, 2011 I HAVE 2ND DATE IN THE COURT {ACCORDING TO MY ADVOCATE}.

MY ADVOCATE ALSO TOLD ME THAT WITHOUT THE NOTICE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO START MY CASE FURTHER OR APPEAL IN THE COURT...ABOUT MY CASE!

SO I'M IN BIG TROUBLE AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO NEXT IN THE COURT ABOUT MY CASE?

I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I START PROCEDURING MY CASE FURTHER IN THE COURT IF I NOT GET THE NOTICE BEFORE THE 14TH JUNE, 2011? CAN MY ADVOCATE BE ABLE TO GET A CERTIFIED/OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL/DUPLICATE COPY OF THE NOTICE FROM THE COURT...ABOUT MY CASE? IF YES THEN HOW IT CAN BE POSSIBLE....

SO YOU PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME AND ADVICE ME ABOUT THIS MATTER INSTANTLY

THANKS

Learning

7 Replies

Doveson (advocate)     08 June 2011

notice is to intimate you about a particular proceeding. if you choose to waive it, you can very well waive it. but what is the notice about?

SATYA DEV SINGH ROY (NONE)     09 June 2011

BUT MY ADVOCATE TOLD ME THAT WITHOUT THE NOTICE WE ARE UNABLE TO START PROCEEDING MY COMPLAIN & CHEATING CASE AGAINST MY RELATIVES IN THE COURT...SO WHAT CAN I DO NOW? SIR YOU PLEASE ADVICE ME ABOUT IT!

SATYA DEV SINGH ROY (NONE)     09 June 2011

BUT MY ADVOCATE TOLD ME THAT WITHOUT THE NOTICE WE ARE UNABLE TO START PROCEEDING MY COMPLAIN & CHEATING CASE AGAINST MY RELATIVES IN THE COURT...SO WHAT CAN I DO NOW? SIR YOU PLEASE ADVICE ME ABOUT IT!

Doveson (advocate)     13 June 2011

if the proceedings are filed by you, u have to notify the other side through the court or through hand delivery.. it should not take more than a week.

SATYA DEV SINGH ROY (NONE)     17 June 2011

Actually i filled a civil complain case against my sister and her family members in the court due to she have not return my own money which i given to her at her bad time as  a loan at her promise. but now she had denied from it and said that whole the money which i given them was a gift and she also make some fake allegations on me and my mom.

So i filed the case in the court and i have enough evidence against them for e.g, bank statement, bank pass book records, e-mails, phone conversion record and much more. but my advocate said i need some witness also for my case...according to my advocate without the witness my case is weak.

But i have no any witness...so what can i do now? can without any witness my case is weak or i can fight with them in court without any witness?

So sir you please advice me for this situation!

SATYA DEV SINGH ROY (NONE)     17 June 2011

CAN I SUBMIT MY STATEMENT IN WRITTEN FORMAT IN THE COURT ABOUT MY CASE

Doveson (advocate)     21 June 2011

eyewitnesses are not a must. if you have sufficient documents and communications like the emails you said, its enough. you cannot expect eye witnesses in every case.  in fact its a rarity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register