IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok arora (arya samaj marriage)     09 October 2011

Court marriage Delhi, love marriage, arya samaj marriage, ar


Our Law Firm was founded in 1990 in New Delhi India with intent of providing high-quality representation to clients seeking careful and thoughtful legal service; clients who recognise the advantages that a personal relationship can bring both legal planning and the anticipation, avoidance and resolution of legal problems. 

We are one of the leading legal consultancy firms, engaged in offering personalized legal consultancy services for a host of issues regarding personal, corporate, state and civil matters.




 5 Replies

sandeep verma (advocate)     09 October 2011

If you want to perform the court marriage and searching for a lawyer who can save you from all legal consequences so your search is over now…WE will guide you FREE OF COST…you can ask US whatever query you have…:-

Documents  required  for the performance and registration of court marriage…

1.Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

4.If any party is divorcee   Certified copy of Degree of Divorce granted by the Court.

5.If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

6.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )


Hannah Stewart (Fort Myers criminal lawyer)     10 October 2011

That was true. Thanks for informing. And I know, Divorce is legal too in India.


Fort Myers criminal lawyer|Best crime lawyer

rakesh (student)     06 December 2011

hello sir,

i m rakesh presently a engineering student. when i was studyng my intermediate i fell in love with a gal she was a jr to me. even she loves me. i completed my intermediate then i joined a engineering college i was missing my gal a lot i couldnt concentrate on my studies so i planned to study my engineering with her so i discontinued my engineering.in the mean while a year passed she completed her intermediate we both joined in the same engineering college.i truely love her i informed my parents about her they accpeted later i strongly believed that her parents would accpet me i informed her parents that we both are in love.the gal parents reacted very badly they started waring our family bt i cant leave her neither she.later the girl parents came to know that we both are in same college now they changed her college. her father is saying that u both complete ur btech then we wil think about ur marriage even we both want to succed in our life.she requestd her parnts to move her back to same college but they are nt...she is 18 yrs 4 months old.i am 19yrs 4months old . can she be with me.we both want to be together my parents allows her to stay with us.bt is ther any legal prblm to our family is she is with us. i neither my family are expecting any money etc frm.i jst want her to be with me same as she does. she is major.can she be with us. or please tell us any way to suceed in our life to build up career other than engineering where we both can together study. please please please help us sir. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 December 2011

Rakesh my friend,


Your parents are rightly advising you, concentrate on your studies as of now.





Shonee Kapoor


Manvendra (DPM)     27 May 2013

Mr Sandeep Verma and Arvind Verma ( Chamber No B136 and Chamber No 127 Tiz harzri Court ) are fraud advocate dont hire them , they will charge both party and double cross both the parties also they dont even communicate They also change the content of petition without informing you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query