LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

court marriage

Page no : 2

harinder (none)     08 June 2011

Dear Sir,


I am from Moga ,punjab ,india.I want some information regarding court marriage.

I am in love with one punjabi girl,who is living in Canada and she is canadian citizen.Moreover ,,i am 36 years old and never married and she is 40 and divorcee.She came india last month for marry but our both parents are not agree with this relationship.overall,,bot parents against our marriage.

So i want to ask that how we do marriage ,if she come to india again.what will we have to prepare and how if we will marry,and wha are the procedures and how to start .


please provide me whole information

thanking you,


Harinder Singh


pls help us.

reply soon.

Dhawal Bhandari (ADVOCATE)     27 September 2014

call at 0-9872863303 for Court Marriages in Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana.  Also for getting Marriage Registration & Getting Marriage Certificate & Embassy Registration etc.


low cost , cheap , same day and super fast service. 

getting protection from High Court , if needed and also Hindu Marriage , Hindu Sikh Marriage, Inter Religion Marriage, Hindu Muslim Marriage, Hindu Christian Marriage, Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage, Court Marriage, Intercast Marriage. free consult call at 0-9872863303

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register