Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suriyadeepan N (PA)     29 November 2009

court marriage

sir,

Myself : native is Neyveli, Cuddalore district, TN and I am currently working in a software concern in CHENNAI.

Her info: Her native is Vadalore,Cuddalore district, TN and she is doing her Masters in Engineering in Thiruvanamalai, Thiruvanamalai district,TN

Our situation:
      our family already asked her to our family. But they did not respond properly due to change in CASTE.

we were in planning to start our approch after she finishes her ME. But it seems they are looking for other alliance. So to safeguard ourselves from other alliance.

So we would like to court marriage or register marriage  WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF BOTH PARENTS. ie they should not inform our marriage to any of our parents.

we just need to get the Marriage certificate and live in our own citys i will continue in chennai she will continue her studies.

after 1 or 2 years when marriage time and if any problem that they dont give her to me, I should use this marriage certificate further.  

Documents we have:-

Attested copies of TC,Birth certificate, Mark sheet, RATION CARD and photos

our ultimate AIM is to get the marriage certificate WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF BOTH PARENTS even after the marriage also they should not tell to our parents.

Please guide us. If you could ask any of your friends who talented lawyers who can help us with our need.

Suriyadeepan N

Learning

6 Replies

S. Bharath (Advocate and Arbitrator Formerly Civil Judge)     29 November 2009

A registered marriage is possible..you may contact Mr. Ebenezer Inbaraj, Advocate at ebiraj_2002@yahoo.co.in for professional advice and service.

1 Like

Mahesh Agrawal (Lawyer)     29 November 2009

YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE FROM MARRIAGE OFFICER OF YOUR DISTRICT. YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR MARRIAGE UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT, U/S 5 OF SAID ACT A FORM IS AVAILABLE FOR MARRIAGE APPLICATION AND AFTER 30 DAYS AND WITH IN 90 DAYS OF YOU APPLICATION YOU HAVE TO GO AGAIN IN THE SAID OFFICE FOR MARRIAGE ALONG WITH 3 WITNESSES. YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM ONLY YOUR AGE PROOF THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED 21 YEARS OF AGE.

1 Like

Suriyadeepan N (PA)     29 November 2009

In the gap of 30 days will they send notification to our parrents. If they do so it will create serious problems. Our aim to get married secretly. any way i deal this problem

Mahesh Agrawal (Lawyer)     29 November 2009

ON THE DATE OF YOUR APPLICATION THEY ONLY NOTIFY IN THEIR OFFICE NOTICE BOARD ONLY. THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR SENDING ANY NOTICE TO THE PARENTS OR ANY OTHER PERSON.

1 Like

dhiraj choudhary (n/a)     29 November 2009

30 days notice is only a myth which is prevalent among masses but there is no truth in it n there is no such prov. for issuance of notice to any body before registration of marriage

A V Vishal (Advocate)     29 November 2009

The parties to the intended marriage have to give a notice to the marriage officer in whose jurisdiction at least one of the parties must have resided for not less than 30 days prior to the date of notice.

This notice will be displayed on the notice board of the Sub-Registrar's office. After the expiry of one month, if no objections are received, declarations by the bride and the bridegroom shall have to be filed. Then the marriage will be solemnized.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register