Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jitendrakumar   14 July 2016

Court is sending nbw and police is telling accused not found

Hi All,

The court is sending NBW against accused but police is telling accused is not found. I wanted to know how many times court will send NBW and police can say same accused not found in given address.

In this situations, what i can do?
or, which steps can i take.

Please suggest and help on this.


 3 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     14 July 2016

File application for proclamation

jitendrakumar   14 July 2016

Thanks for the reply, but I did not understand, could you please elaborate  more on this. 

I want to say more like once person is going to the accused place his office and staffs are there but the accused person is not available.

why police not sealing the office or arresting their staffs.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 July 2016

What Mr Hiralal said is that you can make an application for the court to pass and order for declaring him proclaimed offender and his assets can also be in  such case be attached. Cr PC section 82&83 refers which even illeerate farmers are aware of.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads