court given short time to appoint new lawyer & fine rs.500

My case is at final stage, where I am defendent (Licensee) in eviction of rent suit. 3 month before new judge in position. (My defence is wrongly struck off again even after Bom HC has set aside it, that is different part). Although I get chance to Cross exmine plaintiff on limited scope because I can not put my evidence. But during the cross examination my senior & talented lawyer asked witness that is he receive complaint letters ? "as you mentioned in your affidevit ? Yes..will submit Before The Hon' Court on next date of hearing ? Yes "

 On next date his advocate given appl. for production of documents, and submitted false & incomplete documents, we said Hon' may rejected, but court granted his application. My advocate says It affect to them of adverse infernce, But I said (to adv.) my defense is struck off, I have only chance to put my papers (evidence) on record by his commitement to the court. My adv. said I do not agree with it but anyway you can give your personal appl. to court for adjournment for appleal against order of where judge allowed his prod. appl. "Judge allow any appl. is itself made of orders." 

But during the argument of my above application judge ask me to come with advocate (which is not necessary, when I put any application to judge, I supposed to be argue myself, they cannot insist me to come with any other person, I have right to lead my case even appointment of adv. "

after i come with Adv., adv. clearify it (appl.) is not behalf of them (from me). And Judge got them (adv.) into embrassment situaction, which result in adv. withdraw from case with write me register letter.

Today I ask Judge to allow adjournment for new appointment of advocate, other side argued, When I am going to argue, he showed me hand, I thought he will ask my points later after other side adv.'s argu., Instead giving chance to me, he imposed me fine of rs.500 and and not given me 10 days time. and said me "Go" in derogatory language and again said "Chal Nigh" in marathi language it means same.

My question here is Can I appeal to upper court against Rs.500 fine, Sufficient time for appointing new lawyer or court change application to higher autheriuty ?




Yes. You can file appeal in higher court for both fine and time

what would be the prayer ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x