LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANKARPRASAD (MNGR)     25 October 2017

Court fee to be deposited for a partition deed

Pl. let me know the procedure to calculate Court fee to file a suit .

Details are : Ancesteral Property is in commercial area. 60 Years old Building is existing. But this single  Building( No sepearte partitions are there) is pertaining to Father and Son. Both Father and Son were  expired. Father  didn't executed any will or anything to decide the next owner of this property.

Our relative is the daughter to that father apart of me another 2 daughters are there .Their mother and  Brother's wife are alive. After the demise of father Property is not devided to any body. 

Do anybody helpme teh procedure to calculate the Court fee to file a suit for my portion?. Total value of property is 100 Lacs. 60 Years old Building cost-- How can we decide?

Note: This is Hindu family.

Request to helpme in this.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register