LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran kumar reddy   07 October 2022

Court Fee for Property Partition

After death of my father, my three paternal uncles distributed the property among themselves, without knowledge or intimation to my mother or me.

The property is around 80 acres of agricultural land.

what is the court fee required to pay to file a case. How is it calculated.

My mother's share of the property would be 20 acres. Am I required to pay for only those 20 acres.


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 October 2022

The court fee some vary from one state to another state.  Consult a local lawyer and file a partition suit in court.  Your lawyer guide you to pay the court fees.  Your mother, you, and your siblings if any have equal rights over the share of your father.

Shashi Dhara   07 October 2022

If you are in Karnataka it is  maximum 200 rs other states may be also same.

Kiran kumar reddy   11 October 2022

Thank you sirs....for the reply .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query