LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (director)     03 July 2013

Court fee

I need to file a money recovery suit in Ghaziabad district court , valued at 50 lac..

Plantiff is private limited company and closed down fully because of this non payment from this buyer, buyer is also a private limited company..



I come to know that there is 7.5% court fee in Uttar pradesh. it will become Rs 3.75 lac

we are into money crisis to pay this huge amount of 3.75lac


how to convince the judge the that we are into money crisis, and request for waiver of court fee.. or can request that defer the court fee.. and we will deposit before court give us ''Decree''

please advice us.. under what section, we can file application to ADJ in ghaziabad to waive court fee or defer till decree.... 

otherwise also court fee is to be paid by defendents

 we can show the court that we are into to heavy loss in last 3-4 year ITR..

please reply............


 1 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     03 July 2013

Court is not concerned with the financial position of the litigating party. Court is primarily concerned with the compliance of the statutory provision. There is no other go. You have to pay the Court fees on a suit for a decree for recovery of money. Court may at the most grant a time for a week or so. Not more than that. But in order to seek such a time, you have to pay some substantial amount. Suits are not filed on plane papers. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads