Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandy (Manager)     24 February 2013

Court case on land

Hello Sir,

I am buying a piece of land in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and got the agreement of sale(not registered) executed with the owner. Now, I am hearing from the people around that their is case running on that piece of land. But Encumberance certificate is clear. How would I know if there is any pending cases on a property if owner hides it from me. 

Please need your valuable inputs to protect myself from a fraud.

Thanks,

Sandy

Learning

3 Replies

Rajendra Shrivastava (advocate)     06 March 2013

by publishing public intimation regarding land' it should be by lawyer.

gopal (Faculty)     07 March 2013

Sir, I hope that you can file a ceating case and civil case against the owner. He has hided the case on the land it isthe cause of the cheating case. Recovery of the sale amount is the cause of your civil case. in these two views you can consult the local lawyer and our forum experts then proceed

Sujitha P (house wife)     09 March 2013

I will agree with gopal. There is famous maxim which throu burder on the buyer.  ' Caveat emptor " which means let the buyer beware. It is the duty of the buyer to make necessary enquiries before pruchase. So, you have two options... one to file a suit for recoery of earnest amount or request the purchase to return the sale consideation for the one reason or the other. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register