LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lokesh123   28 June 2015

Court case against hdfc and aditya puri

Complaint against HDFC Bank and their managing director Aditya Puri.

My name is Lokesh Rai, I hold a salary account in HDFC Bank. I had misplace my ATM card on 02nd June 2015 and so I called their Phone Banking Number ( 011-61606161) nad blocked my card, however my address on the account is my permanent address which is in Bhopal. Since there wasn't any one at home I could not order a new card. Therefore I ordered a new card on 18th June 2105, which was received by my mother in Bhopal. I gave her my one time password, so that she could withdraw some money for her, she managed to change the pin. However, she wasnt able to withdraw any funds. I called up the phone banking help line. I was informed by the phone banking officer thatmy new card was blocked by the bank. I then requested to speak to a supervisor, my call was transfered to Bhawna who was the floor supervisor, As we all know that HDFC bank has never beena customer friendly company, they said that I could be issued a new card, I said I have been waiting for my card and because of the banks mistake why would I wait for another 7 days, I informed that I have to pay my rent other wise i will be asked to vacant room, but she was edmont that nothing could e done. Actually the phone banking issued the card on a wrong account. Now bhawna place my call on hold for 2 hours to transfer the call to her supervisor. 

I then hunged up and someone called me from Mumbai Call Center. And I spoke to a male supervisor, who wasn't helpful either, I asked him that I want to speak to his manager, he very rudely said that " Kal ko aap bologe ki apko Aditya Puri se baat karni hai to kya hum apki call transfer thodi hi kar denge. HDFC bank must be aware aditya puri is their managing director but he is a servant to the nation and so to the population.Now I have to skip my work just because they have done a critical mistake and i will be marked an absent that means that i will b penalised for 1000 bucks.as i have recently joined this new company i dont have leaves and so i will be marked absent.

This is the level of customer service that HDFC bank offers, I dont understand how they have become best bank in india i am sure they might have bribed people for this. This bank is good for rich people. And because i am from a small poor family they just ignored me and my problem. I simply asked them if i take a leave from work will HDFC pay me for one day that i get here????

This is not the first time I have faced this issue, its third time in the row now, and this time no sorry no exsuses. I want to challenge Mr puri in consumer court. He is a man for rich people and so his company.

This company should be penalised right away. RBI should list them as a frad and black listed bank. 
I wonder how they have become top 50 banks in the world.
I will keep on posting against them unless they give me the answer

People dont bank with HDFC, they are cheat/fraud. And so is Mr Puri

My Name is Lokesh (account no. - 01931130003926)
My Number is 9911735447

Thanks
Lokesh rai

Learning

2 Replies

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     26 August 2015

Dear Lokesh, Koooollllllllllll

no oneis going to help you, this is the work bank, to have an account with. First step go to the nearest branch and seek closer of your account; better switch to any nationalised bank and your wories will be over

if u need further help mail me,  vinoo_verma@yahoo.com

regards vinod

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2016

BO,DCDRF,Civil courts are your options.

Tame and shame them and get them awarded with penalty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register