LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anilpdv@yahoo.com (anilpdv@yahoo.com)     19 February 2014

counting of past military service for inclusion in old pensi

I am in urgent need of your valuable suggestion & time. I had joined as junior engineer in Indian Railway on 03/09/07 after Serving Indian Air Force for 9 year, I had applied for this post through proper channel and thereafter got discharge on 28/08/07 on ground selection to Civil post under provisions of Air Force Order No.05/2003 I have applied through proper channel and then only got discharge. Now I Wanted to count my earlier service to join in old pension scheme for which I have forwarded an application for Counting of Military service rendered before and to join in old pension scheme to my present office and stated that I am ready to refund the gratuity received (Around Rs. 1,30.000/-) as stated in CCS pension rule para 19 and the same is replicated in railway service pension rule(Part I, chapter-III, Para 34-Copy attached as attachment), and it is under process. Now I come to know about a Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare office memorandum dated 26/07/05 (which states (Para i & ii ) that only those employee will we allowed to join those comes under CCS pension rule 1972)- Copy attached as attachment. As, I also switched job from one Central government (ministry of Defense) to another central government (ministry of railway) and that through proper channel. Please guide me if I can be allowed to count my earlier service to join in old pension scheme. My date of appointment in Indian Air Force was 19/06/1998

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register