Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siv (engineer)     05 April 2010

Counter on Interim is delayed ...need solution

Hi,

My wife filed maintenance petition u/s 125 CrPC.

Also she filed interim application for maintenance. I am dealing my case myself. While I was filing counter only for main petition I filed counter, but the contents in the counter is applicable for both the interim and the main petition.

Should I file seperate counter for Interim petition ...

Present case status is: ine next hearing, judge will pass the order  .... this is communicated in the last hearing date ....at this stage will judge accept counter for interim ...? can I request the judge to accept my Interim counter or can I ask judge to acceot my memo whcih tells that the filed counter is applicable for interim as well as main petition ....

What best I can do at this stage ... 

Learning

3 Replies

Parth Chandra (none)     05 April 2010

Hi,

when your wife filed 125...I mean the date....I am also facing the 125 case and the case has been filed in Feb-10...I just want to have an idea on the duration which normally takes for passing an interim or final order of maintainance.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     05 April 2010

Hi,

It could take  two or hearings to pass interim order ...

First wife files petition, you file interim counter, then boside arguments then order ....

1 Like

Munirathnam (Scientist)     05 April 2010

Hi,

My wife filed maintenance petition u/s 125 CrPC.

Also she filed interim application for maintenance. I am dealing my case myself. While I was filing counter only for main petition I filed counter, but the contents in the counter is applicable for both the interim and the main petition.

Should I file seperate counter for Interim petition ...

Present case status is: ine next hearing, judge will pass the order  .... this is communicated in the last hearing date ....at this stage will judge accept counter for interim ...? can I request the judge to accept my Interim counter or can I ask judge to acceot my memo whcih tells that the filed counter is applicable for interim as well as main petition ....

What best I can do at this stage ... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register