Counter claim u/s127crpc

Revision petition was filed u/s125 crpc in 2011by wife n during the pendency the husband filed for reduction in maintenance U/s 127 crpc.wife filed ws stating that revision petition is pending n the salary of the husband has increased and the maintenance needs to be incremented .in 2018 wife filed a separate petition u/s127crpc for increment in 2018 ,in the meantime the revision petition was decided by giving partial increment in the maintenance from 2011 and stating that since the parties have filed separate petition for increment and reduction u/s 127crpc the family court will decide on merit as per the evidence. My question is that in ws for reduction in maintenance the husband cannot prove wife is earning and the salary of the husband has increased in three years will the wife get increment in the reduction petition as a counter claim

Once the court of seized of the issue, any suggestion would only be speculative.


Sir the case is still pending in the family court,the husband had filed case for reduction of maintenance u/s127crpc.the wife has claimed increment instead of reduction ,will the court increment the maintenance



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x