LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Needy (needy)     14 January 2014

Counter claim in divorce

My husband had filed a divorce case against me under the grounds of mental Cruelty which is totally untrue .  Our case first went through the mediation but it failed as he was not ready to return even my hard earned money back. . Now i have to file my Written Statement. But i am suggested to put a counter claim  in it.  I want to come out the divorce case as soon as possible.  Is counter claim a good thing to do when i am no longer wanting to drag this case anymore. Please help me with suggestions. Thank You.

Learning

2 Replies

gd dy (gd dy)     14 January 2014

My husband had filed a divorce case against me under the grounds of mental Cruelty which is totally untrue . 
1] he was not ready to return even my hard earned money back.
it would b still better if it wuld b more specific. - frm ur savings, expenses in marriage ; etc. etc. self earned or ....

2] But i am suggested to put a counter claim  in it. 
 which type of. only thn one can advice whether it is worth or not ?

3] I want to come out the divorce case as soon as possible.
     no one wish to stay in this jungle.

4]   Is counter claim a good thing to do when i am no longer wanting to drag this case anymore.
      good or bad depend on which recourse one wish to take.

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     14 January 2014

first you move out from this place without your child if any........then counter claim on this against your husband case for torchiring and claim for money which you have earn during the period and request for imprisonment to your husband for that......and request the divorce also

regards,

avadhesh 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register