Share More

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 March 2016

Counter cases strategy

Not getting response so asking seprately:

Hi experts please guide about sequeces for:

malicious prosecution

perjury

child custody

above where to file in wife place or husband place or in high court. under which sections-----

in above twists are as:::::::

malicous prosecution:

as mentioned wife filed second sec13 not appeared where it should be filed

perjury

in sec24 both times in RCR by husband in 09 and in 2015 in her sec13 she lied but twist is here that she shows less earning in this if husband accept and not resists then this will helpful in child custody as she is not able to maintain herself etc etc.... and husband income is very high etc etc....

but if i denied then she herself say in child custody that husband himself saying she having high earning

question is she lied in sec24 how to reveal this whithout affection child custody facts..

as daughter is completing five years on 5 may.. i am going to file child custody but if she accept she had less salary then this will useful for me.....if i file perjury in this regard she have to stay on her statement of section 24 to win or to come out clean hand in perjury,

and her standing statement about salary help me in child custody...  what cases to file and when in which order please guide as her section 13 dismiss time of appeal of 30 days finishes this month

in sec 24 she filed affidavit / oath.....so if she says her salary is more then she fails in perjury and my perjury suceeded and she will punished.[ you please suggest what happend in that case]

please do guide at such twisted here real mind legal steps required........which ammunitation to be use in mere way to damage maximum to opponents...

again forget to add kidnaaping from lawful guaridanship as wfie her mother and her sister came when my daughter is fo 25 days old and took her i filed complaints now wife lost her sec13 as it get dismiss in that she had mentioned that i left her, beat her thrown child but she not came for evidence so can i file kidnapping form lawful guardianship agains wife or all three  under which section and in which court even high court is also suitable for me if filing in high court is possible..

please do suggest matter is mixing all thing depend upon correct moves..../

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register