LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (law)     14 March 2014

Counter cases of 498-a

I am the brother in law of complainant daughter who filed false cases 498-A/125 /DV against my brother and my family just to extort gold from my decased mother..The married woman has grievances with her hsuabnd and later roped each and every family member name including my sister. When we go for quashing at H.C she again opposed our applications when she herself know that we have no concern with their family..Now we have been attending cases at her home town for last 3 years our family life have been disturbed..she filed the DV case against my family when she already filed the 498-A case for maintenance. we are just defending defending and defending and she keep on attacking attacking..She only wants that our precious years of life has been wasted in facing litagtions and image in our society get tarnished

This is evident when no maintenance has been awarded to her but children she move an application with in 15 days for enforcement of order..My brother filed the case for divorec she move transfer application and get it transferred to her home place..It is also to be noted she has not given any aaparan and enjoying life her only relatives appeared who too harass us in court rooms..we have been attending court rooms 3-4 times in her home town

Many peer groups/Men rights associations and even lawyers do agree that unless you file the counter case she will not repent and keep on harassing the husband and his family members. Please suggest some good moves as our family life keep on deteriorating day by day..In the name of god please advise before any worst happen. I donot want to post this message to experts section as they only give advices on ethics

Learning

5 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     14 March 2014

no problem if you are on bail then better to linger on the case fight on merit get aquittal and then file counter cases on her and teach her a good lesson,

whatever she is allegeing she has to prove , so be patient dont react

it is your destiny thats why this problem troubling you better avoid contact her , just read the ESIS every sufferer is saviour s blog in this forum that gives you lot of idea and boost you up to fight the cases

this happen to all those who are facing false cases thank god that you have seen the real face of that cruel lady and  you are safe at least at the cost of of some year going to wast but in those year you will be well familiear to judiciary system corrupt police etc this is your learning period

think if she commited some suicideal attempt and rope you all then you will be all in jail and wasting your days there so better enjoy this period fight with full energy and tact..

no problem if you are on bail then better to linger on the case fight on merit get aquittal and then file counter cases on her and teach her a good lesson,

it is your destiny thats why this problem troubling you better avoid contact her , just read the ESIS every sufferer is saviour s blog in this forum that gives you lot of idea and boost you up to fight the cases

this happen to all those who are facing false cases thank god that you have seen the real face of that cruel lady and  you are safe at least at the cost of of some year going to wast but in those year you will be well familiear to judiciary system corrupt police etc this is your learning period

think if she commited some suicideal attempt and rope you all then you will be all in jail and wasting your days there so better enjoy this period fight with full energy and tact..

Sarath (Business)     14 March 2014

Dear All please help me on this case;

My wife had register a complaint at women police station for 498a and i went for the enquiry and returned all the properties (without any due) to her via an agreement signed by me and her. After receiving the jewels and her properties she went to High court and filed a criminal op petition under crpc 482 and she said in the petition that she wants to register a case against me and my parents. 

She went to High court since police objected to file an FIR. In the High court they called the said inspector of police for enquiry. After the process, the judge disposed the criminal original petition filed by wife and court referred for mediation. On the same day, police people closed the petition at their station saying that wife is not interested for reunion. I have got the report through RTI. 

I attend the mediation process after that, and the mediation got failed as i said that i am not interested for reunion as she has tortured me with false allegations. But my wife said she wants to reunion. Mediator referred to High court saying that "I am not interested to reunion and she is interested for reunion hence mediation is not settled."

I have already filed a petition for divorce on mental cruelty and desertion and the hearing is on coming week. 

Now I have few doubts sir; 

1. Will High court give a order for arresting me to the concerned police station since the mediation is failed? 

2. Whether she will again open the petition since already is disposed or she will open a different petition for the same criminal op? 

3. Whether she will fill any other case after this. like maintenance,dv etc..? 

Please.advise me what to do in this situation

yogesh (will tell you later)     14 March 2014

I think I have answered in some other forum/social site...Any way the HC  cannot order for arrest the m,ost it can do is the order the police to regsiter FIR..Arrest if any can be made after FIR only for investigation purpose..Its advise to take Anticipatory bail..as you have alreadyy join investigation and custodial investigation is not required

Yes, she can file the DV/125/HMA as the cases are different

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register