LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (law)     01 February 2014

Counter cases iwhen wife filed 498-a case

My sister in law has dragged my family and inncoent old aged father in false cases 498-A/406/323/IPC and then she filed 125 Crpc for high maintenance and then she filed the case of Domestic Violence and for last 2 years our life has more than hell as we have to first seek for A.B then for regaulr bail and I perosnally filed the quashing petition before the h.c in DV as well as in 498-a case which was dimiised by HC and SCI too upheld the order and now we have to face the trail which she has filed in remote areas..I have heard many perople saying that counter cases to be filed..Could you please give some highligts over such cases..In my view no counter case COULD BE FILED as long as the 498-A case is pending  and remedy is only after being acquitted..God knows what could be happen after several years ??

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 February 2014

Once a complaint is lodged under Sections 498A/406 IPC whether there are vague, unspecific or exaggerate allegations or there is no evidence of any physical or mental harm or injury inflicted upon woman that is likely to cause grave injury or danger to life, limb or health, it comes as an easy tool in the hands of Police and agencies like Crime Against Women Cell to hound them with the threat of arrest making them run here and there and force them to hide at their friends or relatives houses till they get anticipatory bail as the offence has been made cognizable and non-bailable. Thousands of such complaints and cases are pending and are being lodged day in and day out.

yogesh (will tell you later)     02 February 2014

Sir..What a pleasent surprise I saw your comments in the following order

Hon'ble High Court of Delhi  vide its dated May 19, 2003 order dated in Savitri Devi Versus Ramesh Chand and Ors. 2003 CriLJ 2759

I think author is seeking information which may not be covered by the above Judgment

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     02 February 2014

You might have been failed or neglected to prevent such maladies earlier only at the matured stage you started crying when it is difficult to give advice. Always bear it in mind that prevention is better than cure.

Raj (law)     02 February 2014

sir..We made every effort to prevent filing of FIR but FIL of my brother bribed higher officials and politicians to get FIR registered in our name at very remote area..Not only regsitering of FIR but also tehy filed the chargesheet on fourth day immedately when we get the regaular bail..SO EVERY THING WAS PLANNED AND WE WERE HELPLESS

(Guest)

@Raj

Brother, vo FIR prevention ka baath nahin kar rahe hain. Hez talking about leaving your parents, dignity, self respect, and many more. He wants you to become a tissue paper, you shld not be born as a human being and you shld never have any feelings, likes/dislikes. Just let your wife/in-laws ride on you as per their wish, thats human rights for him.

All he says is you shld have prevented the greed of your wife. But he doesnt know, you can control your greed, how the hell you can control your wife's greed. And neway he can not help you, he can just give you free gyan and play with your feelings. Ignore him and move on.

Raj (law)     02 February 2014

Where is my wife? I am saying about my sister in law I am unmarried

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register