25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     23 September 2012

Counter cases for 498-a/406

My whole life has been spoiled in fighting for frivolous cases u/s 498-A, 406, 3& 4 D.P Act

Please suggest me whether accused u/s 498-A/406 etc can file the counter cases during the course of investigations
Kindly inform under which sections of IPC it is maintainable?
Please suggest whether such cases can be filed at the place of husband's residence/matrimonial home( if girl is residing at her ancestral home and has filed the FIR there)
Please provide the link/rich source of data which gives more picture about this


 3 Replies

Saayujyaa S (Engineer)     24 September 2012

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     24 September 2012

dont get panice keep patience i am also suffering from the same, first of all never go for compromise if you are not in fault , dont give divorce till 498A not cleared or finished attend your hearing reqularly ,collect the copies of your complaint given to officials first get aquittal fro m 498 a then you can file cases

dont say any harsh word on phone to your wife talk as more as you can, dont worry about your insult if she insult then also you keep talking record her statement call her after every two hour

talk politely and record her versions send mail to her to come back but dont say her to withdraw case

just keep doing this for six months she is in your hand

take long dates for your hearing say three months four months nothing do just give 50 or 100 rupees to clerk india me judge bhi bikta wo to clerk hai

see police bik gayee aapki wife ke haton now you buy court men post office , dont recieve single notice or paper from your inlaw side so buy postman in 20 rupees.

keep changing your adderss if you are in you r own house go to rented one tell you are not comfortable with you fatnere mohter remember " akela admi hamesh jada taqatwar hota hai"

follow this yuo can mail me at barsati10@rediff.com ,

i won sec 09 and slowly i going to attack also

Kaycee (Self Employed)     24 September 2012

Dear Affetected,

At the outset let me inform you that this  the most misused act ever and it is fully loaded in the favour of the complainant "WIFE".At the same time our society is full of cases wher the harassment has been to the "WIFE".People in top govt jobs and educated persons alike have been convicted.The only suggestion is to let the matter be decided under the provisions of the law. The other most effective method may be to sit down and mutually settle the issues amicably as in arbitration.Kindly read various judgements of the apex and various courts to get and connect with the situations ONLY AS A GUIDE.A good local proffessional and expert lawyer is the need of the hour.

Both solutions are difficult. so you may have to live with this situstion as "EGO' is the culprit here.


Wish you all the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query