Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BRajesh (MRKT)     09 November 2012

Counter cases can be fillied

Dear Experts,

My wife has filed the 498A and DV. 498A is yet to come for trail and i am paying intrim maintenance against DV.it's almost one year  is completed since she left teh home and given the complaint.

Most of my financials stuff is with here for which she is not repsonding inspite of i have apporached many times.could you pls advise if can i file any counter cases against her and her family members now becuase all the mediation are failed and she is not showing any kind of interet to come  and oin with me.At the same time she is not even ready for MCD.

i am seeking your expert advise on this.should i wait until 498A and DV close with folded hands which may take another 3 to 4 years or can i file any count case on cheating,breach of trust etc.is it advisable to file the c*nte cae at this stage.

thanks

Learning

20 Replies

I love my parents (law)     09 November 2012

This is my personal suggestion.file number of cases against them.-- create false hospital medical report.Contact with good criminal lawyer and draft a strong case that my 498A family members have came and fight with me.

File TEP and just read survival against 498a book.

But i think give a taste of same thing to them also.

BURE KE BURA KARNA KOI APRADH NAHI HAI.    YES DARNA APRADH HAI.............

sanjeev pawar (service)     10 November 2012

dont go for divorce now.. that is my suggestion, fight the 498 and dv first, negotiate with her, tell her to back off and in return give her the divorce, in case of divorce, she will go scott free,and u will remain fighting for your self,

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     10 November 2012

hello BRajesh,

do not go for counter cases now , wait untill charges against you are dropped.

there are plenty of counter cases you can file apart from that you have mentioned.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

BRajesh (MRKT)     10 November 2012

Allegation dropped  means?getting aquintal which may take another 3 to 4 years.She will not drop here allegation on her own which was very cleaer message from her.

ADV S PATHAK (lawyer)     10 November 2012

I THINK U WILL NOT BE IN A HURRY TO DO THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN (MARRIAGE) BUT SHE WILL BE. LET THE DOCTOR TASTE HIS OWN MEDICINE.

(A) MAINTENANCE WILL BE MARGINAL SAY 1500 PM AT THE MOST. DEPOSITE ONE YEARS COLLECTIVELY AND FIGHT 498A BOLDLY. TAKE ADJOURNMENTS, EXEMPTIONS OCASSIONLY FOR DELAY.

(B) DO NOT GIVE DIVORCE TO HER.  IF SHE FILES DIVORCE PETETION FACE IT AND JOIN ONLY ON AFTER PUBLICATION TO PROLONG THE MATTER. LET THE JUDGE DECIDE ON MERITS.

BRajesh (MRKT)     11 November 2012

i am paying interm maintenance of  8000 PM.i am not hurry on divorce but want explore and use if i can file any counter case to get the financial asstes which are in here custody right now.Paying interim maintenace is not big issue for me but  want to give the same taste for them.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     11 November 2012

Put details how come ur financial assets are in her pocession? Only then strategy can be suggested which is tailor made.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     13 November 2012

If husband do not file counter case, how come anybody can imagine that husband is innocent.... let the court or police say husband is criminal onece again after investigating the husabnd case .....

What is the problem in filing the counter cases by the husband..... if it the case that court do not eatertain, then court will give findings on the husband case, right..... if wife filed false case and if evidene is aailable to collect then what is the problem in filing the counter cases....

Please clarify my doubts....

Thanks in advance.

BRajesh (MRKT)     14 November 2012

i have seen that many are recomednig that not to file any counter case...why so?

In case where in wife left home without informing by taking all available gold and cash and retaining with her what ever is available...is it not the breach of trust?why wife cann't be treated in the same maner as husband.And for sure this will be done under the guidence of her parenst only,why can't the wife parents can not be find guilty?Incase of Husband, all short and long distance relative are being arrested if their name is included in commplaint with out second thought.

Heartbroken (T)     15 November 2012

Originally posted by : BRajesh

i have seen that many are recomednig that not to file any counter case...why so?

In case where in wife left home without informing by taking all available gold and cash and retaining with her what ever is available...is it not the breach of trust?why wife cann't be treated in the same maner as husband.And for sure this will be done under the guidence of her parenst only,why can't the wife parents can not be find guilty?Incase of Husband, all short and long distance relative are being arrested if their name is included in commplaint with out second thought.

Because, Indian Family Law is not gender neutral(read 'is biased to the fairer s*x').

I feel sorry for you.Please,calm down.Think what do you want.Do you want revenge or your peace.I suggest you,if I may,that your strategy should be to get rid off her as soon as possible.Life will teach her a lesson.

Hot head and cold heart can never solve any problem.

Take care.

I love my parents (law)     16 November 2012

I agree with you dear Heartbroken "Hot head and cold heart can never solve any problem".But there is fire in my heart that some body has create problem in my life without any sufficient issue.

Kindly describe me the meaning of  "Life will teach her a lesson" .How ?

Now  she is enjoying ............

BRajesh (MRKT)     16 November 2012

Yes.she enjoying happily by making the flase caes on me.And she is telinng warning to all whoever is trying to mediate that she want fight the case only in court.No more out side discussion and i don't think these kind of womens will learn the lesson in life.we only can teach the leasson by tit for tat.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 November 2012

Go as u find fit urself. But let us know which counter case u find fit in ur scene. We wil concentrate upon this, discussing its applicability etc

rajiv

I love my parents (law)     17 November 2012

Dear Brajesh and Rajeev,

Ready to fight -- go to good criminal lawyer,contact with any Govt. Doctor -- create the small cut surgery on your body..Give instruction to your lawyer - that create strong case on her family member and get arrest them.

Then contact with IO-police officer and tell then i can do whaterever you want.But do the needful accordingly.

This scene will take 5-7 days minimum.after case will going on.Arrange some clue against 498A girl and arrest her under 182.

DEAR I AM NOT LAW EXPERT. BUT I KNOW :-

1. IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT,THEN FIGHT WIH FULL ENERGY.PLS DO NOT MAKE JOKES

2. MAKE YOUR DREAM THAT I WAN TO TEACH A LESSON TO THAT LADY.SO THAT IN FUTURE NO ONE LADY CAN FILE FALSEMATRIMONIAL CASES.

AS PER A.P.J KALAM  "DREAMS ARE THOSE WHO CAN NOT ALLOW YOU TO SLEEP. DREAMS ARE NOT THOSE WHO COMES IN SLEEP"..

3.IN AND ANY CASE LAST WHAT WILL HAPPEN - YOU WILL DIE.BUT I THINK DIE WITH BRAVE NOT LIKE TIMID. O.K

I THINK SO .................BYE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register