25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     30 October 2016

Counter cases

i won 498A dp4 on september 2016 running from august 2009

decision declared clean aquittal on 23 sept 2016

I want to file counter cases but my advocate says first wait to pass on appeal period of 60 days other wise first decison get suspended till appeal get decide. After that we wil proceed.

now look at present situation:

i filed custody running in her area.

in nov she  my wife is going to arrange marriage for her younger sister who is 32 years old where she is hinding her facts [ this is not good to spoil marriage but i m here in confusion  so want to file counter cases as early as possible ]

now 23 days left for appeal period..

on 10 court called her with my daughter in LOK ADALAT for compromise/mediation.

what to do?

wait or proceed for counter cases in my area. any how i want to punish or send her in jail as she filed false case, she published in 2009 that i am terrorist , kill her bla bla.......... and i fight that for such long years............2009- 20016. i never excuse her only if her family member get affected by that i dont care...?

but i proceed by the advice of experts and well wishers from this forum......becuase they are only who gave me strenth to fight.



 1 Replies

U can also file perjury right away. Let summons go. Let her appear. If she doesn't issue warrant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query