Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (a)     05 August 2011

Counter case againts dv2005 + 406,420,498c

Hello great lawyers of India,

My wife has filed DV2005 against me and my family in march 2011 and 406,420,486C againts my parents. 

All alligations are false and she try to create pressure to my parents who are aged and live in surat while I am in scotland and my wife in jamnagar. my old parents have to goto  jamnagar which is 10hrs jounry by bus and it is very very hard for them to manage in this age, that why my wife and her widow mother taking advantage of this and try to put false allilgation, can you guild me which calues we can file againts them?

I just heard about RCR is it correct? or is there any more?

A victim of DV and can't see the pain of old parents going in trauma...

Learning

2 Replies

GIRISH KUMAR, ADVOCATE (Lawyer)     06 August 2011

Mr Ramesh,

1.  it is not clear from your queary that for which purpose your father  visited to Jam Nagar. it is made clear that in D V cases the respondent can appear through his counsel. personal  appearence is not mandatory

2. what is the stage of the case under section 498 a,

In My oppinion you must have take legal advise from a reputed lawyer. you should not go ahead with the advise obtained without going through the case file. For more information you may contact me on my cell phone no 9873777479 or on email girishkumarlaw@gmail.com

thank you 

Ramesh (a)     08 August 2011

Dear Sir,

My parents are visiting to sign papers with local lawyers and to attend hearing. because they have never faced this in their life so they scared and to avoid anything wrong they make their self avaiable for hearing but nothing take place just another date..or judge get changes..

498 c is just in very perliminary stage.

Do i have to come to india? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register