Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (developer)     08 October 2011

Counter case against false 498a

Dear members,

I have been harassing by a lady and his mother to marry her. I agree that I have a short term relation with her and they are trying to catch hold of it. She is a seperated woman and didnt get her divorce from her first husband yet. Now her mother filed a 498A case against all my famly members which is really bad and even my parents even dont know her or her mother.  They even mentioed in complaint that we got married 2 yrs back and the fact is that even by today its not been two yrs I met her, the date which they mentioned that marriage happened was the day which I went to my office. I really want to make them feel the same heat as they intentionally putting all my family members into court.

Now my question is can I put case in any part of India? I mean she lodged a complaint at Bangalore and now I shifted to Hyderabad. So can I logde a complaint/book a case in Hyderabad quoting the reference of bangalore case number? 

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Gamut of false cases are huge -  whether it will serve your purpose is the question.

If you know that she was married, is just seperated and not yet divorced, please get details - like whom she is married to, and go for quash in high court.

(Guest)

phas gaya venkat!!!!!!

you thought she is separated and living alone...why not have some enjoyment buttering the fool lady?right..???

but is was not to be..this is not fair bro...taking advantage of anybody...

you should be charged by her ex hubby with Sec497..

that FIR will be helpful to her ex husband to get rid of her..she deserve it!

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     08 October 2011

Dear Vankat

hire a private detactive and collect the proof relating her first marriage and if you are sure that your marriage with her is not solomanlized then you can file a criminal case u/s 420 IPC, and getting all the proof of her marriage you can go for quashing the case u/s 498A, IPC to High Court under Article 226/227 read with 482 Crpc

feel free to call me on 9953809956 or write me on my Id nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

SSng Aulakh (Senior Ship Master)     09 October 2011

Be wise enough and marry her without fail since you had alredy accepted that you had affair with her. you will be putting your family members into trouble and embrassment for your fault.

Gaurav Saini (Lawyer)     09 October 2011

That woman marrying you during the subsistence of her first marriage makes her marriage with u as void. 498 A shall hence not be applicable on u.

(Guest)

@goodgirl]

"phas gaya venkat!!!!!!

you thought she is separated and living alone...why not have some enjoyment buttering the fool lady?right..???"

yes. very right.

(Guest)

Dear Venkat,

Collect proofs against her first marriage first.

Also ensure and try to recollect that is she had any proof of your relationship.

If you enter with her in s- - ual intercourse, Then your case is weak.

Better consult with her separately. and then you have only two options marry her or pay her.

Word of caution is: Never try to take advantage of any weaknesses.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 October 2011

When your house is on fire, you should not go hunting.

Any counter has to be well thought and based on the facts of the case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Y. T. R. Rao, Advocate, VIZAG (ADVOCATE)     06 November 2011

IF THE INFORMATION STATED BY YOU IS CORRECT, OBTAIN SOME EVIDENCE AS SUPPORT. DEFINITELY YOU CAN GET RID OF FROM THIS PRESENT CRISIS. 

Y. T. R. Rao, Advocate, VIZAG (ADVOCATE)     06 November 2011

you have remedy. feel free to contact me on ytrrao@yahoo.com or ytrrao@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register